Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Mission immposilble



 america and crashed in the jungle but we were all right we sent a help message to the academy finally they got here  I thought it was them but it was  them but it wasn’t  them it was the M.I.B  pew pew went there plane they were shooting sleeping darts I think 

they shot simon planes why the battle be gone  I finally won pew oh  come on. When I woke up I and Simon was tide on a tree simon wake up why now vr pr there was a portal. 

Ffff went the rope planes was shooting the men in black with tranquilizer darts oth ow ow  ow ow  ow pew  pew pew  pew pew  pew pew  pew finally I shot  the commander I took his keycard vip  went the keycard hole  chok chok went there gun’s uh oh pew pew wow that's done with.



2     



I found a  shotgun lying on the floor pick it up off the floor chok

 chok I think I heard something you're probably hearing things  said Simon. Simon get here I think I found a knife in the middle of nowhere ‘Hey get’ said Simon here no thanks I think I found something more interesting I’m coming because there is a temple it has Ancient writing do you think you could read it I'll give it a try got it ‘says email explorer beware  you will be 😱 by tomorrow because there are 👻 hunting you will be cursed for eternity’


To be continued immediately 

No comments:

Post a Comment