Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2021

This weeks writing but the second time

So there I was…..in a plane heading towards Paris, France. My palms were sweaty as this was going to be my first time to europe. You see, I had a bucket list I wanted to complete. Amongst visiting the Sydney Opera house which reminded me of the shoulder pads found on a samurai’s armour and the Big Ben clock tower in London, which resembles the pencil used to write my last school writing task but with teeth bites. Fun fact, did you know that the clock tower  has never stopped for anything including WW2. I remember reading this on fish and chip paper a while back.It was shiny from the oil and I could still taste the salty chips with BBQ sauce, mmmmm. Anywho, the Eiffel tower was the last famous landmark on my list. 


As I checked my schedule, I suddenly remembered that I forgot to see if in France you drove on the right side or left side of the road. Back at WayneTech all my plans were programmed automatically by S.M.A.R.T an A.I I developed. S.M.A.R.T (super mathematical advance robotic technology) allowed people who use it to virtually take them anywhere in the world. Not so smart that it couldn't tell me which side of the road to drive. It doesn’t matter anyway as my Uber driver will know.


Skreech... are you Bruce Wayne? Bonjour driver, “yes, I am, take me to the Eiffel tower”. The driver was a rough looking man who looked like he hadn’t shaved for a month. The car smelt like a boys toilet that the caretaker freshly cleaned. You know, half clean toilet and half smelly toilet. He had no hair and was wearing round glasses and a singlet. He took one look at me and half smiled. I got in the cab and could only remember him saying 500 euros. Pffft, What a ripoff!!  


Have you ever Included Bruce wayne in a story before?

3 comments:

  1. what did you enjoy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Phoenix.
    I enjoyed reading your piece of writing this week. I thought it was very creative and I like how your character was using an A.I to travel around the world. Maybe next time you could include a problem that your character had to face and then develop a solution.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Archer, I enjoyed making smart (super mathematical advance robotic technology)

    ReplyDelete