Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2020

All about Django

All about Django


We got Django from my Auntie Pip she picked a dog out for us. The day we went I was so excited I almost choked.  When we got there I squeezed my Auntie Pip because I loved her so much for giving us a dog.
My family choose names we all liked. Some names we came up with are Paxton, Obsidian, Coal, cookie, Kobe and Jango. My dad likes the name Jango fett so he decided to change it up a bit to Django.
Django is a black labradoodle and I like to call him Dumbo and fluff nut.
At night time he sleeps in his cage inside with his bed. At day time he sleeps under the table or in the kitchen.
I sometimes feed Django and sometimes Mum but never Dad. Django likes to play with us and loves
wood so much.
Sometimes hes naughty. He takes our toys and runs outside. Especially he likes taking shoes outside.
My favourite thing about Django is I love that we have Django he is special to me and hes
my second pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment