Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

vegetables

I eat more vegetables because some of the them are sweet but some of them I eat because my parents make me eat them I like vegetables because they are healthy and they are good for you and they do not look cool but they are yum and they are like eating a burger with a 1000 vegetables. vegetables are better when you eat like vegetables  corn on a cob with butter and lettuce and cucumber and beetroot and tomato also this one is my favorite potatoes on toast. Butter and cucumber.
Cucumber is actually a fruit and tomatoes are actually called the love apelles in 1893 if you dry up a cucumber it will become a pickle a pickle is a dried cucumber. Did you know that you can not pop you pop corn that has popped. 










1 comment:

  1. Aunty Grace from MelbourneMay 30, 2020 at 4:08 PM

    Potatoes on toast huh? I did not know that a dried cucumber is a pickle =)

    Also, does eating potato chips count as eating vegetables?

    ReplyDelete