Pages

Friday, April 1, 2022

finally 2022 work

I was just sleeping then all of a sudden bang bang I went to go check it was a ro..bot ?  I was so confused huh pew BOOM what did that robot shot a missel and u know what it said on the missle afton industries bzzzz went the laser man that laser was so choose too hitting me time to fight back puff puff puff as i went to grab my bolt action rifle bang went my rifle boom went the robot as it blew up  bam bam as to more robot dropped  from orbit why i only have 11 bullet left .shot gun time as i grabed my shotgun bang…..bang static archer Caleb ready to drop the bomb wes where ready 3…2…1 boom went the bomb went the bomb asthe bomb exploded on all the killer robot’s phoenix wake up it was all just a dream

it may not look might much but on paper it looks long 

No comments:

Post a Comment