Pages

Friday, March 19, 2021

My Wrighting for the week (I wanted to wright more.)

I got my lightsaber for Old Ben (he lives in The Jundland Wastes) after saving me from tusken Raider now were going to  the mos eisley cantiena to find Han solo the captain of the miliuen falocon (two hour's later) Arfter two hours of land speeder driving We made it to the 5 for miles mark I just looked at my watch the hour hand was pointing to 12 'o' clock and minute hand was pointing half past so I told old ben and he said in that case its lunch time He had jawa juice and a bantha sandwitch and I had blue milk and a droid sandwitch now we finished. Then I remembered that today is may the 4th SSSOOO I told him that May the 4th be with you we both had a laugh. ( half a hour later) WWWEEE ran out of gas 




                                   THE END





Or is it

No comments:

Post a Comment