Pages

Friday, October 29, 2021

Writing I WAS UNDER PRESAURE don don don don don don

  Phoenix

23 Ray Small drive

21st of October 2021


35 Coles Crescent, Auckland 



To Whom It May Concern


Hello my name is Phoenix and I will be telling you my two reasons for why there should be a playground at the Pahurehure estuary.


My first reason Is if we added a playground to the Pahurehure inlet’s walkway it would make It more fun for children. It will give us more things to do there to.



The second reason would be so if adults take there children to do a walk the adults can sit down and supervise there children while they play on the playground and have fun. This will give everyone a good experience and everyone can have some excercise. 




Yours Sincerely,


Phoenix


No comments:

Post a Comment