Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2021

Escape from alcatraz (A calico Pruduction)

 It was midnight, time to escape, any minute my cellmate would give me the signal. BANG!!. Time to go TAT TAT TAT TAT went the guard towers machine guns as they tried to shoot me. Okay here goes the hard part time to climb the wall


Part two (The escape)

Time to jump down like they always say cats always land on their feet. TAT TAT TAT TAT it felt like there are even more. bullets if I didn’t jump now Alcatraz would be the end of me here goes nothing “Ahhh!!!” I screamed. “YES!!” I screamed i was on the other side time for the much harder part 

 Part three (The swim)

This would sound weird but I brought a mini accordion but here’s the reason to pump up a mini boat. Row, Row, Row, Row, Row, ect… Land Land finally okay time to buy an apartment and change my name


1 comment: