Pages

Friday, June 11, 2021

SHOTGUN GUY (Writing Week 6)

 The audience was nuts. My palm's were sweaty, I was nervous to pull the trigger, BANG!!. The buulets went all over the target but no were near bullseye. It was the opponents turn he didn't break a sweat. BANG!!. he pulled the trigger with ease. All of the bullet's hit the bullseye. 
It was my turn if I didnt get a single bullet on the bullseye, I would be disqualified from the game. (deeply breathing) "Inner peace" I said in my head.  the crowd sreamed "AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI" BANG!! I pulled the trigger, all the bullets hit the bullseye I was in the finals competing against Shotgun guy 2 from Canada (I know a very creative name) This was my last shot I went first BANG!!. All the bullets hit the bullseye It was shotgun guy 2's turn BANG!!.  All the bullets hit the target but not the bullseye 
_____________________________________________________________________________________  


Have you Inferd  image before?














You can leaved the site now 

No comments:

Post a Comment