Pages

Friday, September 24, 2021

Another weeks (worth but writing)

  The dark age

One day I woke up with super powers (Wait pause the story, yes I know its a common beginning but its a cool story, carry on). So I got up to brush my teeth, but when I grabbed the tooth paste it just splattered out, I was amazed I haven’t been to crossfit ever so that means I have super powers. 

I always wondered how it would feel to be a SUPERVILLAN, this feels great and a little weird.

I decided to rob a bank without a costume, costumes are for puny heroes not villains. 

After coming out of the vault I went to test out what other powers I have. I decided to do some tests. The first one I wanted to test was if I was bulletproof. I asked one of the cops to shoot me in the foot. He gladly shot my foot, it just ricocheted off my foot and knocked  the cops gun right out of his hand into my hand, so I dropped it on the ground and said bye. BOOM I teleported into my garage, but that gave me an idea, all villains need their own hiding spot, so I decided to turn it into my secret lair. First i will  head down the street to jb hi fi to steal electronics for my lair. That was so easy because i discovered i have super speed, i was into jb hi fi and back home before a second passed without any alarms going off. 

This gave me an idea I could go and get lots of things for my lair. I zoomed around getting buckets of kfc, computers, lots of AA batteries, weapons and henchmen, I didn’t have to pay for any of it. 

The police were just driving past on patrol, when they could smell lots of buckets of kfc. So they decided to go and find out who owned all the kfc. But they found piles upon piles of chicken bones and AA batteries. You won’t believe it but they said there is a law about having too many batteries.  So I’m arrested and you won’t believe what happened while I was sleeping. There was a riot and a got out so now you're up to date… TO BE CONTINUED

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Phoenix,

    I really like how your character is a villain in your story once they have superpowers, as most people make their character a hero. Your character sounds very strong since he has so many powers. I also like how your story ended with "to be continued". I wonder what will happen next in your story.

    Next time remember to include the weekly N.L and R.T, you can find this on the slide with the instructions for the writing task.

    ReplyDelete