Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2021

The Odd One Out|

R:T to include a problem

N:L to Narrate

 The Odd One Out


I’m on the field at school running around and now feeling really hungry.  So I  decided to head to the cafeteria and get some food.  I look at the menu and see some tofu and spring rolls so I decide to have a spring roll to fuel my appetite. After that delicious meal I head to the library to digest and read a book. 

I go back on the field and play with my friends for like 10 minutes, because the bell rang. In class I still feel hungry and can’t wait to get home and have some  afternoon tea.  

Mum and Dad are both home, I ask them what’s for dinner?  They said “homemade spring rolls”.  “But I already had spring rolls for lunch”. 

“I’m not hungry Dad” but I really was hungry. I just didn't want to eat more vegetarian spring rolls. We had spring rolls for dinner 5 days in a row that week.  So I decided I'm not going to be a vegetarian anymore. 


The next day…

He wakes up and walks into the kitchen to apologise to his Dad and says “I’m sorry for what I said last night about not being a vegetarian and going to starve. I just don’t want to have the same meal over and over, I still want to be a vegetarian. Even if I have the same meal over and over. “It’s okay son there’s I’ll teach you there's more meals to eat then spring rolls'' replied his dad 

1 comment:

  1. Nice work Phoenix,

    I like some of the ideas you included such as having to eat the same food everyday, because I bet that would be very annoying. I also like how you have included paragraphs. I think next time you could improve on introducing your story. For example, the first paragraph could have explained why everyone in the world was vegetarain.

    ReplyDelete